Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Why is a multi-room DVR something worth crrowing about?

[About the show "How Its Made"]

"chaniarts" wrote:

-snip-
except for that horrible music soundtrack, which a: is much too loud and
drowns out the talking and b: is more apt in an xrated flick.

I haven't seen that show-- but the 'drown out the dialogue with
inappropriate music' is a growing trend. I've seen it in
documentaries, dramas and news/entertainment shows.

Do the guys on the mixers have super-sonic ears that automatically
boost dialogue-- or do they just figure [their idea of] music is more
important than anything some mortal might say?

Jim