Posted to alt.home.repair
chaniarts[_2_] chaniarts[_2_] is offline

Default Why is a multi-room DVR something worth crrowing about?

aemeijers wrote:
On 12/2/2010 10:47 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

"aemeijers" wrote

What channel and when is How Its Made still showing on? I haven't
tripped across it in the last year or so. I love that show.

--
aem sends...

Science channel has it at various times of the day/night I think
Discovery may still be running some.

Guess I need to tell my DVR to search for it. I don't get science
channel. :^(

I used to watch it every day after work on Discovery. Saw most of the
episodes several times, so I'm probably only about a season behind.
Other than them speaking Canadian, which was confusing at times, it
was delightful.

except for that horrible music soundtrack, which a: is much too loud and
drowns out the talking and b: is more apt in an xrated flick.