Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill[_9_] Bill[_9_] is offline

Default Homophobia USA

Actually read through some of the craigslist man to man personals.
You
will notice that it is not *if* they get a date, rather *which one*
they are going to select out of many.

You are talking men here and they all are quite willing - all want
the
same thing, etc., so I would guess the "chances" for a date would
go
up 100x JUST being gay...

How much time to you spend reading the man to man
personals on craigslist?

I just look at the pictures.:-) Why are you so interested in my love
life?

FYI - As to other people being interested in my love life... I find
that men in their 20's need to know all about this, 30's not so
interested, 40's plus could care less. Why is that?