Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
tom koehler tom koehler is offline

Default shopsmith upgrade available

On Fri, 3 Dec 2010 9:15:11 -0600, Ecnerwal wrote
(in message
):

In article . net,
tom koehler wrote:

For your shopsmith owners out there (like me, I guess) There is a new
variable speed motor upgrade to your Mk5, called the SS Power upgrade, and
will set you back about 1500 simoleons. Too rich for my blood, but it sure
is
a nice setup. Or you can spend the bigger bucks yet, for a Mk7 SS.
tom koehler

If you go beyond "bolt-on-from-the-factory" you can do it for a LOT less
money. Got one with a broken speed control section which I'm refitting,
expect to come out for less than the parts to rebuild what it started
with in 1950.

your response is interesting, and I'm interested in more details when ou get
the time, please

tvkoehler

at

frontiernet.net