Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Amount of lighting

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 2 Dec 2010 22:08:47 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Bill wrote:

The only thing I can add to that is that really high THD can cause a
fire (really)!

You guys are all really screwed up. Please explain to me how a
really high The Home Depot can cause any of these concerns. Boy,
sometimes...

C'mon, Mike. THD stands for Theoretical Hormonal Discharge and has
nothing to do with Homey's Despot stores or their empl...er, stores.

There is nothing theoretical about Hormonal anything. Just ask any of us
with wives who are.... ummmmm, well, you know...

--

-Mike-