Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Homophobia USA

In article ,
G. Morgan wrote:

Kurt Ullman wrote:

I believe that Sarah Palin and pals rigged "Dancing with the Stars".

You can't believe that maybe they just played the game better when
votes were still being divided amongst many people?

I'm just saying, maybe the better dancer should be able to continue, hmmm?

It is supposed to be a dance contest, not a popularity contest.

Yeah that is why you get a bunch of C or D list celebrities with
little or no dancing background on the show. This, Idol, and most of the
other shows where the general public is deeply involved are popularity
contests. Always have been.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke