Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Homophobia USA

On 12/3/2010 7:11 AM, HeyBub wrote:
harry wrote:

Anything written X thousand years ago be desert ragheads is suspect.
But oh, I seem to remember you consider it to be "good evidence". I
bet you're a creationist too.

I agree that anything written X thousand years ago to be suspect, along with
anything written yesterday or at any time between.

The test is whether what was written is sufficiently strong, standing alone,
to compel a rational mind of the probable truth of the assertion made.

Heh Heh. And you claim to have been a cop.

Yep. I even put people in jail whose actions violated some written rule I
thought absurd.

For example, I would have had to arrest this fellow, although I'd be on his
side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXy1iiQgOAM

I see you liked that video too.

TDD