Posted to alt.home.repair
G. Morgan[_6_] G. Morgan[_6_] is offline

Default Homophobia USA

Kurt Ullman wrote:

I believe that Sarah Palin and pals rigged "Dancing with the Stars".

You can't believe that maybe they just played the game better when
votes were still being divided amongst many people?

I'm just saying, maybe the better dancer should be able to continue, hmmm?

It is supposed to be a dance contest, not a popularity contest.

I do find it fascinating that so many people actually like her. I can't wrap my
head around the fact that she came so close to being in control of our military
might. shudder Seriously? shakes head

For goodness sake, the Republicans better find a better candidate than her. She
was the reason I "got off the fence" when deciding whom to vote for.

--
You'll be Ok, Enjoy. Life is nothing more than a bunch of mini
vacations all rolled into one. - Old Gringo