Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Homophobia USA

G. Morgan wrote in
:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

I know people who believe she's so smart and worldly that she
would make a great President. One of my grownup girlfriends
voted for Bill Clinton because he was pretty, she would probably
vote for Hitlery Clinton because she's married to Bill.

People think Comrade Obama is "smart" or "brilliant",yet he doesn't release
his college records or papers.
And he needs a teleprompter to sound intelligent.

I believe that Sarah Palin and pals rigged "Dancing with the Stars".

only if organizing and using their voting power is "rigging".

But that is what "progressives" claim about political elections too,if
their candidate doesn't win.

I suspect you don't know what "Citizens United" is about,either.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik