Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Homophobia USA

In article ,
G. Morgan wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

I know people who believe she's so smart and worldly that she
would make a great President. One of my grownup girlfriends
voted for Bill Clinton because he was pretty, she would probably
vote for Hitlery Clinton because she's married to Bill.

I believe that Sarah Palin and pals rigged "Dancing with the Stars".

You can't believe that maybe they just played the game better when
votes were still being divided amongst many people?

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke