Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Homophobia USA

On 12/3/2010 2:20 AM, harry wrote:
On Dec 2, 3:19 pm, The Daring
wrote:
On 12/2/2010 7:46 AM, harry wrote:

On Dec 2, 8:33 am, The Daring
wrote:
On 12/2/2010 1:52 AM, harry wrote:

On Dec 2, 7:45 am, The Daring
wrote:
On 12/2/2010 1:27 AM, harry wrote:

On Dec 2, 6:18 am, wrote:
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in ...

"Legally"? My goodness, we've become awfully delicate about the law
since a Democrat was elected President, haven't we.
Democrats never do anything wrong and Republicans are little angels too.
:-)

Democrats do plenty wrong, but at the moment the Republicans are well in the
lead when it comes to carpet-chewing crazy. The CBO said a couple of years
back that the real cost of the war in Iraq would top two trillion dollars
once the interest was paid on the borrowed money used to fund the war--and
spending in Iraq hasn't stopped in the meantime. So where are the Repubs
anxious to cut spending? School lunches and PBS. And of course nobody gets
a tax cut unless people making over $20,000 a month get one too. You almost
have to admire the sheer gall of their determination to direct as much of
the nation's wealth as possible into the hands of their corporate backers.

Carpet chewing crazy! Heh Heh. I love that one.
Talking of which, how about your very own Sarah P. Her North/South
Korea gaffs have been widely reported over here. She's getting
Americans a bad name. Confirming many theories and anecdotes held over
here.

I'm amazed at how nasty Liberals are to her. They must be terrified
of the woman.

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Well, she frightens the **** out of me. The thought she could be
president?
WW3 a year later.

Kind of a female Teddy Roosevelt, eh?

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Nah. Nothing like. She's a mad iggerant crazy bitch.

There you go, I suppose you're revealing Liberal press education. :-)
You probably think Hillary Clinton is angelic. *snicker*

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Hilary, no she's pretty clever. Hard nosed bitch I would say.

I know people who believe she's so smart and worldly that she
would make a great President. One of my grownup girlfriends
voted for Bill Clinton because he was pretty, she would probably
vote for Hitlery Clinton because she's married to Bill.

TDD