Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default No Salute for Staff Sergeant Giunta?

On Dec 2, 11:00*pm, Don Foreman wrote:
On Thu, 2 Dec 2010 11:49:26 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools

wrote:
On Dec 2, 12:29 am, Don Foreman wrote:
Staff Sergeant Salvatore Giunta is a personification of what Hope and
Change in America is all about.

You're utterly shameless.

SSG Giunta's heroism was uncommon valor in combat, nothing to do with
hope and change.

Don...please reread what you just wrote.

Hopefully you will see it as a mistake.

I don't. *

If not, then I am disappointed and saddened...I expected more of
you...as does our Country.

I don't know what you expected, but I'm happy to disappoint. *

So be it Don...a fool seldom recognizes himself..and I suffer them
poorly.

America deserves better...and with young people Giunta replacing has
beens like yourself the Country is getting it.

Feel free to retreat behind a killfilter with Larry to protect your
fragile conservative ego...conservative cowards always choose to hide
in the past instead of facing the challenges of the future.

TMT