Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis[_5_] mac davis[_5_] is offline

Default shopsmith upgrade available

On Thu, 2 Dec 2010 22:35:38 -0600, tom koehler
wrote:

For your shopsmith owners out there (like me, I guess) There is a new
variable speed motor upgrade to your Mk5, called the SS Power upgrade, and
will set you back about 1500 simoleons. Too rich for my blood, but it sure is
a nice setup. Or you can spend the bigger bucks yet, for a Mk7 SS.
tom koehler

DAMN! You can buy a really nice lathe for that much..
Looking out at the carport, the SS is surrounded by a table saw, a planer, a
belt/disk sander and a router table, the total of which were less that $1,500

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing