Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Amount of lighting

wrote:

Thanks,
We lost Mom way too young. 3 months before her 63rd birthday, 2 years,
almost to the day, after her breast cancer diagnosis. Same age my good
wife is now - - -
Dad remarried - gal with 12 kids who lost her husband to leukemia.
Added to his 8, there were lots of kids and grandkids to keep him
occupied. She died 5 years later, also of cancer, and a few of her
kids made it pretty rough on Dad. He still stays in contact with a
few, and has been married 10 years to his third wife - his "unclaimed
jewel" - no encumberances in the way of kids, exes, etc.

You gotta have a talk with your dad...

--

-Mike-

This side of newsgroups is what I really live for in these forums. Thanks
again.