Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default The best invention ever.....

A can-holding adapter could be fabricated to mount on an orbital sander for
a very effective paint mixer.
The jitterbug-type sander or sander type that the pad is constrained from
rotating, with the can mounted parallel to the pad, should mix the contents
fairly quickly.

Bob E's version of a saber saw/mixer is a very good use of an old tool that
would be cheap to attain, or one that's been squirreled away in some corner
because it doesn't get much use (or the blade holder is lost/broken).

--
WB

"Randy" wrote in message
I have got to get me one of these. Watch the video, the guy has a
good sense of humor too.

Ebay item 310206425972

or

www.mixkwik.com

I'm tired of cans that clog up and stop spraying. Think this will fix
them. Just wish I thought of it.

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.