Posted to alt.home.repair
chaniarts[_2_] chaniarts[_2_] is offline

Default Why is a multi-room DVR something worth crrowing about?

aemeijers wrote:
On 12/2/2010 6:50 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

"Higgs Boson" wrote in message
[...]

2006 " Verizon adds multiroom DVR The new multiroom DVR, made by
Motorola, lets customers view recorded programs on up to three
televisions at once."

Why would anybody want to do that?

HB

Why not? My wife sometimes goes to bed early and watches her
preferred show, I watch How It's Made and my grandson watches Top
Gear. All recorded and FF past the commercials.

What channel and when is How Its Made still showing on? I haven't
tripped across it in the last year or so. I love that show.

the discovery station