Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Batteries That Do Not Leak w/Age?

On Thu, 02 Dec 2010 12:23:19 -0800, David Nebenzahl
wrote:

On 12/2/2010 12:13 PM Jeff Liebermann spake thus:

On Thu, 02 Dec 2010 11:56:32 -0800, David Nebenzahl
wrote:

So bottom line is that with the software I have, including a pretty
up-to-date version of FF, I cannot view this page.

Try again. It seems to be back up this morning.
http://www.candlepowerforums.com
Hmmm... still has problems. It wants me to register/login before I
can use the search box. I don't think it did that before the upgrade.

Judging from the number of error messages that IE (5) reports when
of that site. I don't think it's our software.

I'll call your 5 and raise you to 11 errors. Go thee unto:
http://validator.w3.org
and inscribe http://www.candlepowerforums.com in the URL box.
The errors look like they're coming from the CMS (content manglement
system), which is apparently http://www.vbulletin.com of which I know
zilch.

Too bad; the content over there is intriguing.

Form follows function. I know you'll enjoy the content. If you do
anything with lighting or lighting power, it's the best forum.

(By the way, the URL that eventually loads is
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/portal/index.php. Is that correct?)

Yes. That's the start page. Seems to be slowing down as the day
progresses.

# 831-336-2558
# http://802.11junk.com
#