Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Sjouke Burry[_2_] Sjouke Burry[_2_] is offline

Default Batteries That Do Not Leak w/Age?

Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Thu, 02 Dec 2010 11:56:32 -0800, David Nebenzahl
wrote:

So bottom line is that with the software I have, including a pretty
up-to-date version of FF, I cannot view this page.

Try again. It seems to be back up this morning.
http://www.candlepowerforums.com
Hmmm... still has problems. It wants me to register/login before I
can use the search box. I don't think it did that before the upgrade.

Oh no, only if you want to post there.
You can , without login read all of it.
The site is a nice demo, opening a thread is dead slowwww......
And the site does not bother my FF (celeron,xp sp3, ff2.0.0.24)