Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Batteries That Do Not Leak w/Age?

On 12/2/2010 12:13 PM Jeff Liebermann spake thus:

On Thu, 02 Dec 2010 11:56:32 -0800, David Nebenzahl
wrote:

So bottom line is that with the software I have, including a pretty
up-to-date version of FF, I cannot view this page.

Try again. It seems to be back up this morning.
http://www.candlepowerforums.com
Hmmm... still has problems. It wants me to register/login before I
can use the search box. I don't think it did that before the upgrade.

Judging from the number of error messages that IE (5) reports when
of that site. I don't think it's our software.

Too bad; the content over there is intriguing.

(By the way, the URL that eventually loads is
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/portal/index.php. Is that correct?)