Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus13150 Ignoramus13150 is offline

Default Cablegate

On 2010-12-02, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 2 Dec 2010 12:34:36 -0800 (PST), Jim Wilkins
wrote:

On Dec 2, 2:19?pm, RBnDFW wrote:
Ann Coulter has a pretty good commentary today on the guy that did the leak.

http://www.anncoulter.com/

The point most people miss is that it doesn't matter what Manning's
sexual preference was. He would have done it if he were hetero, too.
Treason is not sexually motivated, it's simply a criminal act.

Ann Coulter does not miss it too. She is not that stupid. She simply
markets herself to her audience and she knows that homophobia will
earn her points and money.

On the emotional level, I do not really like homosexuality either, but
at least I can tell nonsense where I see it.