Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Casey[_2_] Terry Casey[_2_] is offline

Default Sledge design

In article , "Nightjar \"cpb\"@"
"insertmysurnamehere says...

On 02/12/2010 18:19, Terry Casey wrote:
In , says...

On 01/12/2010 16:56, Bob Minchin wrote:

No sign of snow here in Southampton

Not on topic, but how do you find road signs that tell you how to get
out of the city? Daughter lives just down the coast in Portsmouth and we
paid a visit there some years ago and I couldn't find my way out.

Didn't you know where you'd come from ...?

I'm sure I've found plenty of signs when I've been in Portsmouth and A3, A27 and London
have a sort of 'gets-you-out-of-town' feel to them ...

I think he means he visited Southampton. Portsmouth has signs that say
Out of City. For Southampton, I usually need the sat nav if I'm not
simply back tracking the way I came in.

Colin Bignell

"Daughter lives just down the coast in Portsmouth and we paid a visit there some years
ago" says Portsmouth to me ...

--

Terry