stoutman

Default Finish for oak end tables

Ah, come on Mike.

Do you really wanna keep embarrassing yourself this way?

Hey everyone! Mike here thinks you can't put a gloss on a finish by rubbing
out.

Mike G" wrote in message
Ah the expert speaks again from his whole year and a half of experience.

While you are imparting to Tom and Odeen all the things they don't know
about shellac, which your vast experience has given privy too, why don't

you
tell them how there is no such thing as a sense of depth and a 3D effect
from figured wood if you have a properly rubbed out finish.

I'm sure they would appreciate the knowledge you can pass on to them.

--
Mike G.

Heirloom Woods
www.heirloom-woods.net
"stoutman" .@. wrote in message

Have a good one, stoutman. Hope I didn't **** ya off.

No. Ya didn't. It's all in good fun.

I don't claim to know everything about finishes, hell I just started

this
wooddorking stuff a year and a half ago. I have just read a lot of

negative
things about shelackky. I am reluctant to use it on "high use" items

based
on what I have read.