Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Homophobia USA

On 12/2/2010 2:14 AM, harry wrote:
On Dec 2, 7:18 am, The Daring
wrote:
On 12/2/2010 12:39 AM, harry wrote:

On Dec 1, 3:52 pm, The Daring
wrote:
On 12/1/2010 9:28 AM, harry wrote:

On Dec 1, 3:03 pm, wrote:
DGDevin wrote:
"Steve B" wrote in ...

Yeah, that Obama. Now there's an impressive leader.

Get back to use when he's started a war on false pretenses and
presided over the worse economic collapse in three-quarters of a
century. You *do* recall that stuff happening while Bush was
President, don't you?

Of course! 26 quarters of solid economic growth, DOW Jones above 12,000,
unemployment below 5%, three substantial tax cuts, and more. This in spite
of two wars, Katrina, and 9/11. Six years of swell !

Then the Democrats took over Congress...

I miss Bush.

i t was all ********. You can't create wealth out of thin air. We now
see the results of trying to. It will take a decade to fix Bush's
mess.

Bush screwed up England too? Darn, I didn't know the man was so
powerful. :-)

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Seems to have. Or your bankers. And ours.

My bankers have been very good to me even though I have little money. :-)

TDD- Hide quoted text -

There' s bankers and bankers.
The traditional sort.
The gambin' sort.
I assume your banker is the former sort.

It's all in the attitude of the branch manager. I had a corporate
account at this one bank years ago when the wonderful Black gal
who was the branch manager was replaced by a White bitch on wheels.
She was a horrible woman with an arrogant nasty attitude. I didn't
stay with that bank much longer. The bank I use now is great so I
recommended to my friend who opened an account at another branch
across town and the branch manager was wonderful to him. It's all
about how you treat the customer, even if they're not millionaires.

TDD