Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Homophobia USA

On Dec 2, 7:18*am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 12/2/2010 12:39 AM, harry wrote:

On Dec 1, 3:52 pm, The Daring
wrote:
On 12/1/2010 9:28 AM, harry wrote:

On Dec 1, 3:03 pm, * *wrote:
DGDevin wrote:
"Steve B" *wrote in ....

Yeah, that Obama. *Now there's an impressive leader.

Get back to use when he's started a war on false pretenses and
presided over the worse economic collapse in three-quarters of a
century. *You *do* recall that stuff happening while Bush was
President, don't you?

Of course! 26 quarters of solid economic growth, DOW Jones above 12,000,
unemployment below 5%, three substantial tax cuts, and more. This in spite
of two wars, Katrina, and 9/11. Six years of swell !

Then the Democrats took over Congress...

I miss Bush.

i t was all ********. You can't create wealth out of thin air. We now
see the results of trying to. *It will take a decade to fix Bush's
mess.

Bush screwed up England too? Darn, I didn't know the man was so
powerful. :-)

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Seems to have. Or your bankers. And ours.

My bankers have been very good to me even though I have little money. :-)

TDD- Hide quoted text -

There' s bankers and bankers.
The traditional sort.
The gambin' sort.
I assume your banker is the former sort.