Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mystery Snap-trap feeder

On Wed, 01 Dec 2010 01:10:58 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 11/30/2010 11:59 PM, Robert Green wrote:
wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 18:01:30 -0500, "Robert Green"

stuff snipped

And by the way, they're fearless. Here's a story about a Jack that treed

mountain lion:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11747293

My first thoughts too: "He said the cougar was probably not hungry enough

attack Jack." ;-)

Of course, fearless often equals incredible stupidity since they do tend

try to boss around dogs that could easily eat them if they could catch

them.
When they play with my neighbor's Golden Retriever they work him over

like
"good cop, bad cop" - one lets him get *almost* near enough to grab and

then
the other comes flying out of nowhere to blindside the poor Golden. It's
clear from watching them work that the wolf genes are still alive and

well
in there somewhere . . .

Goldens aren't very bright, but they're great family dogs. I've had two

(one
part border collie).

Grew up with a Golden and an Irish Setter. Great family dogs but ot-nat
oo-tay right-bay. The Golden had many trips to the vet for ingestion of all
sorts of hazardous objects. Birth control pills, sponges, rope, entire
shoes, money ($60+!!!) and more. The Setter had hyper lightning phobia.
She would climb in the tub at first hint of thunder and shake so hard the
tub would ring like a bell. Vet eventually put her on Valium which made her
less scared of the storms but had other bizarre effects.

--
Bobby G.

Did your setters make a sound like "duh, bark"?

Goldens are blond.