Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default OT How expensive would it be to add wireless technology to a glucose meter?

Metspitzer wrote in
:

I have a One Touch Ultra BG meter (Many testers are also free). It
stores the time and date and the BG levels. It would be trivial to
also store my router's password, my email address and my doctor's
email address.

Many homes now have wireless networks. It seems like a pretty simple
thing to add a USB port for a wireless USB adapter.

Add the technology to blood pressure meters and bathroom scales. One
adapter, many devices.

With a USB port you could even feed information into the device with a
flash drive.

try asking on sci.electronics.design

it might be more complex than you realize.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik