Posted to alt.home.repair
Eric in North TX Eric in North TX is offline

Default Homophobia USA

On Dec 1, 8:58*am, Red Green

I could never figure out why anyone would want to put their Johnson in a
********.

Amen.

I've been thinking: We have 2 situations with synchronicity.
Situation 1; DADT is coming to an end in the military, openly gay
folks will need to be dealt with one way or another.
Situation 2; TSA is groping folks, male on male, female on female, and
I have to believe most of the straight employees could do without that
assignment.
Seems like there is a solution here.

I for one have been in favor of Gays in the military, in special
uniforms with concentric circles on the front and back.
Not that I'm against homosexuality, I'm all for it, so long as both
chicks are hot.