Basspro*

Default what's a good woodworking magazine to subscribe to?

I like Popular Woodworking. Shope Notes is a close second and FWW is
third. I've never read Wood magazine before but I hear that is really
good too.

(T.) wrote in message ...
Mon, Jan 19, 2004, 9:16pm (EST-3) peter p

(Peter in Rosburg) claims:
I build arts & crafts furniture for our home and jigs & fixtures for my
shop.

Popular Mechanics.

JOAT
You have two choices in life: You can dissolve into the mainstream, or
you can be distinct. To be distinct is to be different. To be different,
you must strive to be what no one else but you can be.
- Alan Ashley-Pitt

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 22 Jan 2004.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/