Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Batteries That Do Not Leak w/Age?

On 12/1/2010 10:24 AM Jeff Liebermann spake thus:

On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 22:54:54 -0800, David Nebenzahl
wrote:

On 11/28/2010 8:51 PM Jeff Liebermann spake thus:

Oops... Looks like they're down again:
CPF is closed at this time in order to fix a
few things from the upgrade.
It make take some time. I don't know.

The grammar error makes me suspect that someone has been up all
night.

Still down tonight. All I get is null--a completely blank page,
no source code, no nothing. Are they ever going to get that sucker
up again?

I don't know, but I do have a marginal guess at what really happened.
Yet another failed server upgrade.

The splash screen is back now, but with a slightly different message.
CPF is closed at this time in order to update the keywords
and hopefully improve the search function.
It make take some time. I don't know.

So why do you get *something* while I get *nothing*? Null. Nada. Zip.

(Using an otherwise apparently well-working copy of Firefox (3.6.8).)