Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill[_9_] Bill[_9_] is offline

Default 13 Things Your Salesclerk Won't Tell You

2. I won't ask a yes-or-no question like "Can I help you?"

I say... "I'm beyond help!"
Or if an overly aggressive furniture salesman and I just want to look
around and he will not leave me alone, I say "The more you help, the
less I buy!"

4. New merchandise goes at the front of the store, bargains at the
back.

No, they stick all the men's stuff all the way in the back! Then you
have to drag the wife and kids all the way through the store to get to
the men's stuff. Then that one "men's item" winds up costing 10x more
due to all the additional items being placed in the cart on the way
there and back!