Charlie Self

Default selling items at flea markets, and craft shows

Howard responds:

(Charlie Self) wrote:

over-estimate or under-estimate?

underestimate; thanks.

My fingers do me in, too.

I figured it almost had to be under-estimate, because I keep getting halfway
through the process of setting up for e-bay sales and then finding something
else to do. I'm starting to get an overload of old (nearly antique) tools used
for photos, all small, inexpensive stuff, that I'd love to get out of here
before we sell the house and move home, so I don't have to move it all.

I guess, sooner or later. I've saved a bunch of small boxes and packing
material.

Charlie Self
"Character is much easier kept than recovered." Thomas Paine

http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/m.../business.html