Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another 'multi-tool' question

I heard the ghost of Billy May, when I was reading that. And what
would you pay for that? 99.99? No! How about....

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...

As others have said, it's a consumer version of an orthopedic
surgeon's bone
saw.

In addition to sanding in tight places, making otherwise impossible
cuts in
wood, substituting for a hacksaw on copper pipes, scraping the bejesus
out
of almost anything, slicing through grout, it can also emulsify
otherwise
non-miscible liquids (i.e., oil & water) and, when fitted with the
appropriate attachement which I have yet to find, drive females into
paroxysms of pleasure.

The latest Harbor Freight flyer, which I received just today, has a
coupon
for their model at only $24.95.