Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson Jon Anderson is offline

Default How do you store your stock?

On 11/30/2010 2:47 PM, spaco wrote:

What ways have you found to solve this problem of stock storage?

I have a vertically divided rack out under the deck for non-ferrous
materials. Made use of otherwise wasted space under the stairs for
ferrous materials up to 6' (seldom have anything longer sticking around)
and I used some approx 12" x 12" x 24" wooden boxes a friend made up for
me to hold smaller scraps of plate, bar, and round. Soon as I find room
for it, going to be adding a well built cabinet such as used for storing
drawings or art work. Slides look to be good for at least 100lbs each,
so this will be used for any odds and ends that will fit.

Jon