Larry Jaques

Default Finish for oak end tables

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 22:51:24 -0500, Tom Watson
brought forth from the murky depths:

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 03:36:54 GMT, "stoutman" .@. wrote:

There's other things that can be done. I'd personally put glass tops

There are.

on the sunsabitches - but I guess that violates almost every prejudice
I've expressed in the above (what is that **** about "consistency is
the hobgoblin of small minds"?)

The actual quote is "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of
little minds." Emerson (responsible for boobulous beach games in
LoCal?) said that. I just finished "Influence: The Psychology
of Persuasion" and Cialdini referred to this line as part of the
"click/whir" function of our minds.

Kinda like reacting to a .@. troll, wot?

Engaged.

"Let's sing praise to Aphrodite || www.diversify.com
She may seem a little flighty, || Full Service Websites
but she wears a green gauze nighty, || PHP Applications
And she's good enough for me." || SQL Database Development