Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT - Barbados, yeah or nay?

In article ,
Red Green wrote:

"Steve B" wrote in news:mnlds7-s45.ln1
@news.infowest.com:

A friend wants me to go with her to look at some property available on
Barbados. Your thoughts, travel experiences appreciated.

Steve

DO NOT walk in water where it is not marked for beaches. Sea urchins. Used
to be the case decades ago anyway. Then again, maybe that was Aruba.

FWIW, today is the anniversary of Barbados getting its independence from
Britain. Don't remember what year and I am too lazy to go back to the
"Today in History" part of the local Fishwrap.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke