Posted to rec.woodworking
Lobby Dosser[_3_] Lobby Dosser[_3_] is offline

Default The Hammer Dropped

"DGDevin" wrote in message
m...

"Han" wrote in message ...

The first time I voted in Holland after coming of age, so to speak, it
was also compulsory. Maybe we should get a $25 tax credit for voting,
but unfortunately that doesn't guarantee candidates that you wold want to
vote for.

How about they add $500 to your taxes, and you only get it refunded if you
attach your voting receipt to your tax return.

If someone needs financial incentive, they shouldn't be voting to begin
with.