Posted to alt.home.repair
Jon Danniken[_4_] Jon Danniken[_4_] is offline

Default outlet on when thermostat on

Sam Takoy wrote:
Please suggest one if you can. For example, something that would turn
on an outlet when the thermostat turns on.

Sam, to my knowledge there is no product sold for this purpose. To
accomplish what you are trying to do would entail knowing information about
what kind of heating you have (which I don't have), in addition to knowing
how it is wired, and then modifying your existing electrical wiring in a
manner which is safe and follows code.

This would be a custom job, which unless you are knowledgeable about
electricity, would entail consulting with an electrician.

Jon