Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default 555 Automotive regulator/AN170.

On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 16:44:25 -0000, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...

[snip]
Bistable works just fine, you're just more likely to have radio
"whine" that varies in pitch with RPM.

I don't have a radio - but I pass plenty of houses that do.

What is the resistance of the field?

No idea - its -5C outside and I'd have to unbolt the tank to get at the
connector.

Your pass device must dissipate 49/Rf Watts at the worst-case point,
if you go linear.

Thanks - I'll save that for when I research all the stuff I've downloaded
and start putting pen to paper.

The overcharging isn't drastically serious, maybe I can aim to deal with it
when the weather warms up.

[snip]

It's cold here too: 46°F, but weather page claims "RealFeelŪ" of 34°F
/ 1.11°C :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |