Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Easy Water Product

On Nov 29, 4:18*am, J Burns wrote:
On 11/28/10 8:15 PM, Sjouke Burry wrote:

J Burns wrote:
On 11/27/10 8:55 AM, John wrote:
Does anyone know about or had any experience with the Easy Water
electronic device for hard water? Does it really work and does it
perform the same as a standard water softener? Thanks.

Looks good to me.

cut
I amazes me that that firm has not been sued for a couple
of millions.

As of three years ago, the factory employed 200. *Only 4 customers have
complained to the BBS. *Only one of those complaints took issue with
advertising claims. *All complaints were resolved.

The whole process is pure bull****.
Agitating molecules magnetically will not change anything
in the water, and the only result is emptying your wallet.

Agitating water molecules with heat is known to cause minerals to
precipitate. *That's why water heaters have taps at the bottom.

Several scientific papers in the 1980s said magnetic fields could also
cause minerals suspended in hard water to precipitate. *Evidently the
devices marketed in the 80s did not implement the discovery successfully.