Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Easy Water Product

On Nov 29, 9:40*am, harry wrote:
On Nov 29, 4:18*am, J Burns wrote:

On 11/28/10 8:15 PM, Sjouke Burry wrote:

J Burns wrote:
On 11/27/10 8:55 AM, John wrote:
Does anyone know about or had any experience with the Easy Water
electronic device for hard water? Does it really work and does it
perform the same as a standard water softener? Thanks.

Looks good to me.
cut
I amazes me that that firm has not been sued for a couple
of millions.

As of three years ago, the factory employed 200. *Only 4 customers have
complained to the BBS. *Only one of those complaints took issue with
advertising claims. *All complaints were resolved.

The whole process is pure bull****.
Agitating molecules magnetically will not change anything
in the water, and the only result is emptying your wallet.

Agitating water molecules with heat is known to cause minerals to
precipitate. *That's why water heaters have taps at the bottom.

Several scientific papers in the 1980s said magnetic fields could also
cause minerals suspended in hard water to precipitate. *Evidently the
devices marketed in the 80s did not implement the discovery successfully.

Your right about agitating the moleucues, but that is agitating
mechanically. That's why the John gets scaled up.
However it's ******** about these devices. *If the limescale
precipitated *out, they would block up inside the device *with scale
in no time.
The claim was that it prevented the scale from precipitating out.
Which is where the pure ******** comes in.- Hide quoted text -

Further to above I remember one of these salesmen claimed that
installing the device would somehow produce water that removed scale
already present in the system. I invited hime to explain the chemical
reaction involved. He couldn't. I made me somehow suspicious. Heh Heh.