Posted to alt.home.repair
Sjouke Burry[_2_] Sjouke Burry[_2_] is offline

Default Easy Water Product

J Burns wrote:
On 11/27/10 8:55 AM, John wrote:
Does anyone know about or had any experience with the Easy Water
electronic device for hard water? Does it really work and does it
perform the same as a standard water softener? Thanks.

Looks good to me.

cut
I amazes me that that firm has not been sued for a couple
of millions.
The whole process is pure bull****.
Agitating molecules magnetically will not change anything
in the water, and the only result is emptying your wallet.
It belongs in one group together with rabbit foots,
shiny stones to cure you, and astrology.
Maybe you can earn some money by sueing them.
Then the divice would provide you with something at least.