Posted to alt.home.repair
Evan[_3_] Evan[_3_] is offline

Default Attaching drop ear 90 to concrete block wall

On Nov 27, 8:01*pm, "MiamiCuse" wrote:

You are making baseless assumptions on why I asked what I asked based on
your own limited imagination, short sighted extrapolations and biased
subjectivity. *Thank you very much. *You shall have the last word on this if
you wish, if it makes you feel better and superior, I am glad.

Baseless ?

We covered this before where you admitted you were an overthinking
engineer "DIY" helicopter type client when you actually DO open your
wallet and hire a tradesman to do some sort of repair work on your
property -- case else you come here or another select few UseNet
groups and post asinine questions that taken collectively over your
entire posting history here really indicate that you OVERTHINK
your projects and lack "the basics" and really should leave any work
you need done to a professional... Yet we both know you nit-pick
them to death when you do hire a professional and are one of those
assholes who calls multiple companies to see who will get to you
first...

So my comments on your skill level and what sort of questions
you have asked and my judgments based on the same are not
baseless -- they are constructed upon an understanding of your
continued postings here on UseNet which indicate you may
possess knowledge of the theory of how building systems work
let lack even a basic practical knowledge of how to go about
doing the most simple projects without needing "baby steps"
directions, clarifications on terminology or help with choosing
an installation method...

~~ Evan