Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill[_9_] Bill[_9_] is offline

Default New Schlage locks

"Andy" wrote in message
I was in Lowes and an associate showed me one of the new locks that
allows you to
change out the pins yourself.

He said they were "un-pickable."

If you want high security near unpickable, go with Medico locks. You
will see these on vending machines and in Laundromats, but you will
pay a pretty penny for them!
http://www.medeco.com

Also be aware that Schlage makes consumer grade products...
http://consumer.schlage.com

And Schlage also makes commercial grade products. These last forever,
you will see them on commercial and government buildings, will not see
these sold at a retail store (go to locksmith), and you are looking at
several hundred dollars for a lockset. You get what you pay for...
http://commercial.schlage.com