Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.driving
sweetheart[_2_] sweetheart[_2_] is offline

Default OT - 4x4 automatic car.

On 2010-11-28, sweetheart hotmail.com wrote:

I had hoped for some straighfroward simple " I have this car , I
would recommend it"

In which case, buy a Discovery 3. I have this car. Marvellous bit of
kit.

Although, since you haven't specified a budget, it may be a little
out of it.

I didnt specify a budget because there isnt one as such. You would be
surprised what I could afford Mr!

Such statements are stupid and pointless on Usenet. We don't know
who you are or what you can afford.

Exactly. I didnt set a budget. People seem to assume I cannot afford a lot
of money. I can afford what it takes. Thats the budget.