Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.rec.gps
kraftee kraftee is offline

Default Tomtom Start won't find satellites after software update

"Roger Chapman" wrote in message
On 28/11/2010 11:53, Tim Watts wrote:
We've getting to the stage of returning it to Tomtom but I wonder if
anyone knows any other ways of restoring its functionality? It just
seems odd that it was working fine until the software update and then
stopped working. I feel there ought to be some easy way of sorting
this out.

Tim

Whether it is in guarantee or not, I would phone up TomTom.

I have had a few problems with a hand held Garmin in the past and always
found Garmin very helpful. They are contactable via e-mail. I don't know
if Tomtom are equally amenable but as the market leader they should be.

You obviously haven't tried to get any support from them....