Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default Greenhouse Gas ... Hits Record Levels

Ignoramus18541 wrote:

Yes, exactly. Global warming or not, but greenhouses are not to blame
for it. I was laughing at a 9 year old's misperceptions. He thought
that greenhouse gases were emitted by greenhouses, and he was not sure
of their actual purpose.

Did you allow him to continue to be ignorant, or did you teach him some
facts? Does your school have a powerful union?

Tonight, for lack of anything else on TeeVee, I watched some "How to not be
taken in by scammers" show, and I wondered, how can so many people be so
incredibly stupid?

Then I remembered - apparently they can, because they elected Commissar
Obama.

Thanks,
Rich