Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Purpose of Relief Cut on Back of Baseboard Molding

On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 17:05:23 -0500, "Morgans"
wrote:

"Robatoy" wrote

Well, ****... of course he needed to use caulk. He was using a Kapex
to cut the mitres!

I wanna know why he did not cope the corners.

He used to until the new tools came out. Look back a few years and
you'll see our friend, Tom Silva (or was it Nahm's young pup who left
the show?), coping things with a power coper of some sort. I forgot
what it was called, but it was neat and fast. It might have been this
one http://www.easycoper.com/ but it hs been too long since I saw that
episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nmnn4DPrUc It wasn't this one.

--
Education should provide the tools for a widening and deepening
of life, for increased appreciation of all one sees or experiences.