Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default O/T: The Hammer Dropped

On Nov 26, 2:04*pm, FrozenNorth
wrote:
On 11/26/10 1:39 PM, Josepi wrote: Silly argument.

OK next time I will flip a coin and vote for the horse's ass that it falls
on.

I can still bitch because the idiot system allows the BS to still happen no
matter who I vote for. I played their game and voted religiously (there's
the problem) for 35 years and it got me jerks that I voted for and jerks
that I opposed. They have no responsibilty once they get voted in and they
have no knowledge of affairs (except Clinton) before they get voted in.

I voted for Rob Ford for Mayor, and little brother Doug for counselor.
They are both honest and good fiscal conservatives with real business
experience, not to mention real nice people.
Not sure where you are in Canada, but there is change coming here, I'll
bet my boots on it.

--
Froz...

I lived in TO for 16+ years and I would have voted for Ford...so he
got himself into a bit of pickle have had a few too many in
Flawrida...shiat man, who hasn't?