Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: The Hammer Dropped

On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 07:31:52 -0800 (PST), Robatoy
wrote:

On Nov 27, 8:50*am, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 20:53:58 -0600, "Leon"
wrote:

"Larry W" wrote in message
In article ,
Josepi wrote:
...snipped...
You have 3 choices, play the game you cannot win, play the game and loose,
or don't play the game.

I'm wondering, what is the difference between the 1st & 2nd choice there?

You see the point! * Voting for either is a loosing proposition if you don't
like either candidate.

Not true, Leon. *Voting for the candidate which most closely
represents your own views is the first step into turning that guy into
the candidate you want (by popular demand), and changing the system to
match (something we need DESPERATELY right now in this country.)

Don't be so damned defeatist. *MAKE change happen, and I don't mean
that in the Obamunist way. *It's up to us voters to make the gov't we
want and need.

So.... who has been electing this last batch of assholes?

Too many Democrats.

--
Education should provide the tools for a widening and deepening
of life, for increased appreciation of all one sees or experiences.