Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buddy Beavers Buddy Beavers is offline

Default Greenhouse Gas ... Hits Record Levels

wrote in message
On Nov 27, 4:07 pm, Hawke wrote:

My 9 year old had to write an essay about global warming, and in it
he
said that greenhouses are very bad for the environment.

It must be a pretty good school. After all what they are teaching your
kid are the scientifically determined facts. But you could always find a
right wing school to send him where they teach creationism and the views
of coal companies on global warming as the truth. It's a hard choice, I
know. 8)

Hawke

You still need to brush up on your reading comprehension. Iggys son
said greenhouses are bad for the environment. He did not say
greenhouse gases. I think that both those that maintain the earth is
warming and those that think the data is insufficient to tell if the
earth is warming, do not think greenhouses are bad for the
environment.

Dude, you're talking to Hack about reading comprehension, lol. Back to the
subject, Chicagoland schools are mediocre at best. Iggy's greenhouse story
mixup reminds me of how Mayor Daley had to address the public on how
guacamole is not dangerous, during the height of the anthrax scare.